dissabte, 28 de novembre del 2009

A sad goodbye, and a loving sunrise through a white door.

After read, push play in this music:



When I finished 4th of primary, my parents bought me two beautiful dogs.

Those dogs were called Lulu and Baldufa, and they were really cute and happiness. They had three months when I recieved them.

When they arrived to my house (We were in my grandmother's house when my parents gave me the puppies), they were really happy, and active. They were running along the house and the garden about 3 days, it was so funny.

A many time ago, Lulu was really good, and healthy, but Baldufa, was a little sad, and relaxed, calmed. Baldufa wasn't good. When I went to the dog and saw her face, I become sad. The dog looked me sad, and her eyes evoked suffering.

Immediately, I comunicated this to my father. Me and my family went to the veterinary, and he told us that Baldufa was good, but a little tired, but only this.

And, three months ago, my dog was getting worng. Her legs were going so bad.

My family and I went to a lot of vets, and they shown us a wrong information.

Then, we when to a really good vet, and he said to us that my dog, was going to die, for a puppy's illness. Probably the dog took this illness for a bad puppy medication.

We were really sad, and I had to say goodbye to my dog through a white and horrible door. My dog looked at me before pass the door, and show me the last, and the most beautiful sunrise that I saw in my life in a dog. I think that Baldufa wanted to say to me: ''Paula, don't worry, be happy! Bye bye.''

My puppy was like this:



http://dogsimages.nextdaypets.com/699955/eec0b018-3238-41cf-a153-7c8765d60bbb.jpg

I'll never forget you, Baldufa. .... I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER ....

Paula

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada