dimecres, 3 de març del 2010

Heavy Metal!!!

Heavy metal is the only music that exists for me. It's passionate, hard, and POWERFUL!! It's a method to eliminate a lot of stress, and to rebel oneself. With metal, you say what you think, what you're agree and what you're not. My love to this music is incredible... If you are sad, or unhappy, hiperactive, happy..., Heavy Metal is always there. For the bad, and good things!!


Heavy metal is a expression. Heavy metal is a wide umbrella characterizing a style of music that is generally loud and aggressive. There are genres that are very melodic, and other genres that are extreme and underground.



I like all the genres of heavy metal... all the styles are impressionant. There are a lot of bands, and I know a lot of them. Sometimes, I know too much bands, and I cannot listen all, all the time.

I play the guitar, and my style logically is metal. I usually play the ritmic guitar, I'm not very good for solos. I play songs of the bands Iron Maiden, Scorpions, Judas Priest, Dio, Helloween, Saxon, Manowar, Motörhead, Skid Row, W.A.S.P., etc.
A example of one song of Iron Maiden that I play:



I'm a little lonely in this term, because there aren't girls that like heavy metal, and fewer that play instruments, or sing. It's unusual. I only find girls in Barcelona, and one in Fortià, that sings, her name is Nessie. Yes, it's awful...



There are some boys, they like to play metal with me, but they don't want to do a band because they say that the girls are not so powerful in the metal as boys. It's a stupid personality that the majority of the boys have, and I hate it!

The role in the girls in metal usually it's in the groupies. There goes a phrase that explain this simply: "Sex, drugs, and rock n' roll!!". And, exactly, the girls are the word "sex". I want to make a band with girls, and show to the world, that the girls can do heavy metal too, and better!!

But I'm the only one!! Grr... -.-''



But, anyway, I have the boys!!! My friends are usually boys... and I like it! If they have a problem, they tell you what it is, and if they are angry with you they are direct and they tell to you what is going on. The usual girls of nowdays are a little complex, and I don't understand them. I'm good with my metal friends!!


Paula

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada