dijous, 4 de març del 2010

Concert: Airbourne?

This 25th of february I, my father, my mother, Kevin, and Cristian went to a concert of Airbourne, a very good group. His style is like AC/DC and Accept.



But, the matter is, that... THE CONCERT WAS CANCELLED!!! what a pitty. And the most impressionant is that some friends went to Barcelona in the morning, and they didn't call us...

Well, we went for a walk in Barcelona, and there was a lot of people, basically metal people, the people that was going to go to the concert, and we told between us the notice.

There were people that came from Valencia to Barcelona for the concert, and they had to drink a beer, and return to home. What a pity...



The concert will be in Barcelona the 11th of April, and we will go again to Barcelona.

What a pity that we had to return to our houses without concert, without metal!!!




Paula.

2 comentaris:

  1. I remember when you told me that!
    I wish that the concert be amazing!

    ResponElimina
  2. houuu...yes...it's bad luck..but it's the life...another day....good luck!! see you

    ResponElimina