dilluns, 1 de març del 2010

My beagle, Raig!!

Raig is a very beautiful dog. He's a beagle.

The Beagle is a little hound dog. The large eyes are brown - hazel, and are so sweet. They have a wide, pendant ears, and I think that this is one think that becomes the beagles sweet, sometimes they have a sad expression.



They are tri-color (black, brown, and white). Beagles have a distinct howl of a bark when they are on the hunt.



The beagles are so social. Always have time to have fun with you. They are very friendly, and they're not going to bit you anyway. Also, they are thiefes, and you have to take off of the table all the food.

Raig ate bleach, a lot of chocolate, ink, and burnt oil... She's so crazy!! I don't know why she hasn't died yet... she's so strange. Her howl is so deep, like a male. I think she's lesbian. Why not? It's possible in this dog.

I love she, and she loves me. Sometimes, when I and my family went walking with our two dogs, Raig did some funny things.

Look, aren't the beagles so funny?


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada