dijous, 4 de març del 2010

Dimebag Darrell, my idol!!

Dimebag Darrell is my idol because he was a very speacial guitarrist. He played so good and so diferent than any other guitarrist, and he was so genuine. His solos and riffs were perfect and his style was very original.



Pantera was his band, but then he went to another band, leaving Pantera. It's name was Damageplan, but all his fame and the best music he could do was with Pantera.





Now, he's dead, and now I'm gonna tell us why.

Dime has been murdered meanwhile was doing a concert the 8th of December of 2004 in a night club in Columbus, Ohio. Nathan Gale, he was 25 years old, from Marysville, he came into the club at 10 pm, when the concert has just began. Gale went to the left side of the concert hall, and he went directly to the right side, where there was Dime. Gale took Dime for the shoulder, and he shot to Dime's head two times. Dime died immediately at 38 years old.

Gale killed Halk, and Thompson, and hurting Paluska. Gale caught Brooks, but the policeman James D. Niggermeyer, the brother of Dime, shot to him in the neck, killing him.

The policeman James D. Niggermeyer went then to the jury. Niggermeyer has been declared innocent and praised. He's a hero for the fans and friends of Pantera and Dimebag Darrell. He's an hero... but, now Dime is dead, and no one can do metal like he could do it. He was the god of the thrash metal. The god of the gods of the thrash metal...


" HE CAME TO ROCK
AND ROCKED LIKE NO OTHER
WITH THE HEART TWICE THE
SIZE OF TEXAS, OUR BELOVED
BROTHER, COMPANION, MENTOR,
IDOL, AND FRIEND...
WE LOVE YOU DIME...
UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN ""

If I could do anything to relive he, his power, the god, the incarnation of thrash metal music, I'll do it immediately, that's for sure. I admire you Dime, and you will never die. The comunity of metal will always remember you, and if they one day they forget you (impossible), you'll stay in my heart for ever, in my soul forever, because you are the best guitarrist that I've ever listened in the world. Your passion, your style, and your character... so hard... you'll be in our heart, and in my heart, FOR EVER!!!



I'm sure that we and I will never forget you.



R.I.P.



And the last...



For ever in our heart.

Paula

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada