dilluns, 5 d’octubre del 2009

Email to teacher!!

Hi Sonia!

I'm Paula De Scheemaeker Cruset from 4B, and this is my presentation.
Sorry, I'm late with this. I can't send it before because I didn't have Internet connection. The St. Pere Pescador connection it's really bad.

This is my presentation:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Hi,

I'm Paula De Scheemaeker Cruset and I live in St. Pere Pescador. I'm 15 years old. My father is from Belgium, and my mother is from here, Catalunya. All my life I lived here, but my family and I go there one time every year. And I'm really interested in English.

My English began in 1rst of primary, in school. Then, in 4th of primary, I continue doing my classes in school, but I began to go lessons in my town. I continue doing classes for 5 years, and I learn a lot of this language. Now, I don't have a lot of time, and I'm not going to do classes more (I'll do lessons only in school).

After 4th of ESO, I'll do the cientific batxillerat in IES Castelló d'Empúries, and then, I will go to university, and I'll begin to do a medicine career, because I want to be a forensic, a doctor, or a biologist, I don't know. But that is what I love, and what I want to do. And that is my dream. That is what I will archieve, I'M SURE!


PD: I really enjoy the ''aula d'idiomes class'' that's very good and interesting!!



Paula.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada