dissabte, 3 d’octubre del 2009

I & Beagles!


I have chosen this dog because I believe that it suits well in my personality. It belongs to the BEAGLE race, they are playful with the people that they know.

- They love sleeping. They sleep like a log!

- They are hunting dogs. The man used them for hunting for 500 years. Protects the people that they know if they are in danger.

- They eat everything. They would never stop.

- They are a very adaptable dogs. They can live in a garden, or into a house. But it's recommended that they have free space for making their things.

- They're like me because all of these characters.


PD: I have two dogs of this race, and I check this characters.

My puppies:










Paula.

2 comentaris:

  1. Hello paula!!! you're dog is very cute, IS FANTASTIC!!! I LOVE BEAGLES!!!!

    ResponElimina
  2. Hi Paula, how are you?
    I think that your puppies are so sweet :) and all this photos are so funny!

    see you soon

    ResponElimina