dilluns, 2 de novembre del 2009

A Day In My Life!

This friday 30th of October, I had a nice day. Now, I'm gonna describe this day...

I got up with the damn alarm clock at 7 am. I had fifteen minutes to have a shower, get dressed, have the breakfast, and run to the bus stop.
Luckly, at 8:30 am the bus was already there when I arrived. I went up the bus, and when I listened the horrible sound of the loud electronic músic, I knew that this day was going to be bad.
I arrived to the high school. I passed the 4 hours that I had to stay there. For this hours, I didn't pass a bad day, yet.

Then, when I arrived home from the school, I had lunch, and immediatly then, I delete all the homework for the week.

Then, I went to the computer. I connected the messenger, and i began to speak with Kevin, my boyfriend. He told me that Cristian, another friend, invited me this night to a party in Figueras. Also, he told me that that night, were going to be two Germans. At that moment, I couldn't imagine the today's incredible night.

We arrived to Figueres at 10pm. When I saw on of the two German's guys (with his blond, beauty, curly and long hair) looked me with his blue and deep eyes, he amazes me for 3 seconds.

Then, we started to speak. We spoke all the night long. He told me that he plays the drums with a glam metal band! He really strikes me. The other guy has long brown hair, and he sings in a death metal band!

My friends and I immadiately began a friendship with.

The time to go arrived too early. We had to go, but now, I have friends in Germany!

I think that this day was one of the best days of my life.

Paula.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada