dissabte, 28 de novembre del 2009

One Of My Hobbies... The Painting!

1. My initiation in the painting world.

When I began to draw (when I was 5 or 6 aproximately), my grandmother teached me a lot of things, that I was improving since then.

My parents observed that I like drawing and painting, and they signed me up for painting classes in Figueres, then in Castelló, then in another school in Figueras... And when I was 8 years old, I present one of my paintings in a little exhibition.

After this, I was loving more and more and more the pictures, the colours, and the art, and I began to practise my personal style. When I had practise a lot of painting with oil, I went this summer to a acrylic painture classes, here in St. Pere Pescador, with a professional artist.

I have done three paintings with acrylic in canvas, three pictures with pastels, a lot of watercolour pictures, and one picture with crayons and a black pen.

I'm really satisfaced with my acrylic pictures, because my professional teacher, says that I can sell it for 400€ and the people will buy it sure.

2. My personal style.

My personal style is a little variable.

2.1. Abstract pictures.

My abstract pictures are so strange. These pictures usually are done with a lot of water, patience, listening music,... and normaly these pictures also capture my deep mood in this moment. These are some of my abstract pictures:

Music & Paint

2.2. Landscapes & Others.

My landscapes are not the most type of picture that I can do, but it's ok. It's relaxing. All my landscapes are made with pastels, and the other pictures usually too. These are some of them:


More music.

Relaxing moments...

Kissing moments...

2.3. Portraits.

All my portraits are made with acrylic paintings. The acrylic are best pictures I can do. One of this pictures are a lot of work, hours and patience. But, when you finish, you're so happy. I also do one portrait of my father, another of my mother, (the two when they were young) and another of a African woman. All these pictures are in my house.

The African woman.

My father when he was young.

My mother when she was young.


Paula.

1 comentari:

  1. Wow, Paula! :-)
    you are a born artist! :-)
    work hard to improve this gift you have!
    Sònia

    ResponElimina