dilluns, 30 de novembre del 2009

My first day in Belgium!

Today I got up at 2 o'clock, and I had a shower. Then, all my family and I packed the suitcase, and when we finished the work at a quarter past three, we went to Girona with car.

We arrived in the airport at 4 o' clock. My family met Kevin's family because we were going to stay in Belgium together. We had to catch the 6:15 am aeroplane, and we were so thirsty. But we couldn't imagine what was going to pass.

We catched the plane. I don't like the plane, but I like the vision of the world from the sky.

Then, we arrived in Charleroi. There, we catched a car, and we went to Antwerpen, my city.

There, I met my grandparents. My grandmother was very happy to see me, but my grandparent was so excited. Kevin liked my family, and my family loved Kevin, and I liked this. In one day, I revised all my poor Nederlands (my good comprension, and my poor expression).
In my grandparents house we had dinner. I loved Belgium salmon, and botteram.

When we left my grandfathers house, we went to our hotel. There are a very confortable rooms, but I couldn't sleep with my boyfriend, Kevin, and this contributed to get a little of stress.

Well, apart of this, then we went to have a walk into the city. There are a lot of beers, a lot of chocolate, a lot of diferent waffles, and the climate it's so cold! But I like it.

After that, we went to ate a pita. Ooooh, I love Belgium pitas! There are absolutely delicious!!

Finally, I and Kevin went to a metal bar. There, one black metal band was doing a concert, and I began to drink my first Belgium beer. Absolutely delicious, a lovely pleasure! When they have finished, another band began to play music. I like black metal!! There is a very rare and good music!!

I like Belgium, and I don't think that I'm from Spain, I think that I'm from Belgium (Vlaanderen)!!

Paula.

1 comentari: