divendres, 14 de maig del 2010

Caca Pupuu!!

[Blue --> Paula]
[Dark red --> Brian]

Yes, we are Brian and Paula and we're good friends (or this I think).


Caca pupuu it's a paranoid of Natalia Sellés and Brian<3.>

"Tonto", that's what I say to Brian friendly when I want to get him angry. :3 But she didn't still today.



I remember the first time we talked, in the bar of Empuriabrava, can diferent. It was really strange... She started to shout at me: Heyy!! It's nice too see you out of school!!
but I didn't understand much because the music was so loud. But it was a nice meeting :) .

Then, we began to talk in the school, because we were (and are) in the same class. We cannot explain the most information of us because this is a text of school, and we (at least, I) don't want to, it's personal.

Finally we can say that we are best friends, and we like it :D XD

or... strange friends ^^


Paula & Brian

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada