divendres, 21 de maig del 2010

What I'm going to do this summer!

This summer is going to be fantastic!

At first I'm going to pass some days into my house. That's for sure, because the school stresses me a lot, and I think that I will not see a book for three months. :3

I will go to one summer camp with one of my best friends, and we will pass a good time! (or this I think)

Then, during the summer, everyday I will go to the beach with rollerblades and my friends. Now, there is a new bridge in St. Pere Pescador for the people (specially the tourists) that want to go to the town and to their campings without car, and I will take this way to go to. ^^

I'm going to do tennis with Natàlia Sellés and another friend at Saturday mornings in bon relax, and then we will go to the swimming pool that it's next to the court.

Also, I'm going to help my mum with the house, and my father with his job when I want to.

And, one of the most important of the summer... THE PARTIES WITH FRIENDS!!! :3

Basically, I think i will pass the best summer of my life!


Paula

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada