divendres, 21 de maig del 2010

My new band! ^^

I have a new band, and we are:

Kevin (my boyfriend) --> lead guitar.

Nessie --> vocals.

Cristian --> drums.

Aleix Serra --> bass.

Paula (I) --> ritmic guitar.

I'm so happy with this band, specially because they are my best friends, and we play our favourite music, logically.

We rehearse in Fortià every Saturday in Cristian's house.

We are going to do concert in June and some in the summer, and I'm really proud of me and my effort to reach this aim.



Now, with the band, I'm learning a lot!
Before I was in the band, some people that was in one said me that you learn a lot in a band, and it's true!!

Finally, I have to say that for me it's not difficult to combine the band and the study, but I know people that for the band, they left the studies, and now they can't return into school.



But, I'm sure I will not finish like them. :)


Paula

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada